AIRE REFRESHING DROPS is a sterile, isotonic solution that contains Sodium Hyaluronate (0.3% in w/v), Sodium Chloride, Anhydrous Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate & Polyhexanide.
AIRE REFRESHING DROPS helps to lubricate and moisturize your contact lenses while on the eyes, thus soothes and refreshes your eyes for long lasting comfortable lens wear. It is recommended for daily wear and frequent replacement contact lenses. PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- Do not use concurrently with any eye medication except on medical advice.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the container’s dropper tip to the eye or any surface.
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 30 days.
- Store at room temperature (5°C - 30°C) and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use aire refreshng drops / ecnore comfort drops if safety ring on bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Use before expiry date.
- Follow the daily lens care procedure as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Twist the cap to break open the safety ring. Apply 2 – 3 drops whenever needed. Blink several times. Screw the cap tightly after use.
- If you experience any eye discomfort, irritation, pain, redness or blurred vision, remove the lenses and consult your eye care practitioner IMMEDIATELY.