Biomedics 1-Day Extra Toric offers all the significant aspects of disposable toric lenses for those with astigmatism. Biomedics 1-Day Extra Toric lenses are the perfect choice for regular use or sports and special occasions.
With CooperVision’s toric expertise, you’ll enjoy one-of-a-kind lens design and a comfortable daily toric lens wearing experience without the hassle of having to clean and store your lenses.
- For all types of lenses, your eye care practitioner will recommend a lens wearing, cleaning and replacement regime. Do not vary these. If in doubt, seek the advice of your eye care practitioner.
- If wearing lenses on an extended wear basis, remove and dispose of your lenses the evening before you are due to replace them, inserting new lenses the following day.
- For lenses worn more than once, always clean and disinfect your lenses as instructed, after lens removal.
- If your eyes become red or irritated or you experience any pain or unexpected change in vision, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care practitioner.
- Avoid contaminating lenses with make-up, aerosol sprays or wearing them near noxious fumes.
- Replace damaged, infected or scratched lenses immediately.
- Avoid long nails, which harbour bacteria and could damage the eye or lens.
- A scratched eye is vulnerable to infection.
- Keep your lenses out of the reach of children.
- Only use your lenses for water sports if watertight goggles are worn.
NOTE: Power -7.50 to -10.00 only available in axis 90 and axis 180.
0.085 kg Wearing Schedule:
Daily Disposable Material:
Ocufilcon D Water Content: