ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating and Rewetting Drops contain POVIDONE, an effective lubricant that provides long-lasting comfort for optimum contact lens wear.
Key Features & Benefits
Effective lubricant that provides long-lasting comfort.
A sterile isotonic solution that contains:
- Boric acid
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium borate
- Sodium chloride
- Preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%
For use to lubricate and rewet soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses during wear. May be used with daily wear or extended wear lenses and with disposable lenses or lenses prescribed for frequent replacement.
Do not use if patient allergic to any ingredients.
AIRE REFRESHING DROPS helps to lubricate and moisturize your contact lenses while on the eyes, thus soothes and refreshes your eyes for long lasting comfortable lens wear. It is recommended for daily wear and frequent replacement contact lenses.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- Do not use concurrently with any eye medication except on medical advice.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the container’s dropper tip to the eye or any surface.
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 30 days.
- Store at room temperature (5°C - 30°C) and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use aire refreshng drops / ecnore comfort drops if safety ring on bottle is broken or missing.
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Use before expiry date.
- Follow the daily lens care procedure as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Twist the cap to break open the safety ring. Apply 2 – 3 drops whenever needed. Blink several times. Screw the cap tightly after use.
- If you experience any eye discomfort, irritation, pain, redness or blurred vision, remove the lenses and consult your eye care practitioner IMMEDIATELY.