OPTI-FREE® PureMoist® Multi-Purpose Disfecting Solution can be used to clean, rinse, disinfect and store soft contact lenses. It contains HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix provides a lubricating cushion of moisure. Directions
- Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution. Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution.
- Fill your ALCON Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution.
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear. • If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE PUREMOIST Solution prior to lens insertion.
Sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, edetate disodium 0.05%, two wetting agents TETRONIC®1304, and HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix [EOBO-41*-polyoxyethylene-polyoxybutylene] with POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX* (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0006% preservatives. HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix is a proprietary multi-functional block copolymer that is primarily designed for wetting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses